Anything & Everything





A window into a wide variety of topics...

Family::.. Friends::.. Kids::.. Countries::.. Emotions::.. Recipes::.. Cooking::.. Studies::.. Analysis::.. Freelancing::.. Storytelling::.. Movie Reviews::.. Audio Reviews etc etc...

WELCOME ON BOARD ;)

Friday, February 8, 2008

NUTS

Nuts!!!...
Oh no... no.. I'm not nuts!... I am talking about the nut as in botany... Happenend to walk into 7-11 today and pick a bottle of nuts... It's festive season (Chinese New Year!) and offers were too tempting... It's like a box of chocolates. Dip your hands and see what you get!... Cashews, pistachios, figs, almonds, raisins... Yummy! nah... NUTTY!!.... As I pick and enjoy one by one, I feel why can't I try a mouthful ;)... Well, not a bad idea :D.... The mixed taste of nuts is just... hmmm... I have heard that nuts can de wonders to our body... In terms of health as well as beauty... Also, too much of it can be dangerous as well... Should you want more info... always look up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nut_(fruit) ....
It's always a good thing to have a mouthful of nuts than a mouthful of chips :D ...
Eat Healthy... Live Healthy...

No comments: