Anything & Everything





A window into a wide variety of topics...

Family::.. Friends::.. Kids::.. Countries::.. Emotions::.. Recipes::.. Cooking::.. Studies::.. Analysis::.. Freelancing::.. Storytelling::.. Movie Reviews::.. Audio Reviews etc etc...

WELCOME ON BOARD ;)

Monday, January 28, 2008

First Day!

Hi all...

Today is my first blogging session... well sounds much like the first day in school! little nervous.. little tensed... you know... the usual writer's block!... I seriously want to improve my writing skills... And everyone says that the more you practise, the more you get better at it! I believe so too....

Recently... I've been overwhelmed by the thoughts about dreams... I have been dreaming a lot lately.. hehe... it doesn't have anything to do with the increase in the no. of chocolates I've been having for the past 2 days.. They are very vivid... hmm...like, there is noo connection... well I suppose that's what dreams are all about. And guess what!.. I bumped into (well.. not exactly) into this book on Enstienien theory!... It speaks about Why Einstien is Einstien!... Meaning, he is none different than any of us.. but his mind worked differently... He did something called image streaming... OK!... it's not like he did something.. but he is capable of daydreaming! or you can call it dreaming at will! ... I am still reading.. Let's see what I can learn!... hehe... Einstien in the making... I WISH!... I am opening a poll to get some feedback... How many of us actually dream! Pls do take the poll and help me out with this... Thanks a ton ;)

No comments: