Anything & Everything





A window into a wide variety of topics...

Family::.. Friends::.. Kids::.. Countries::.. Emotions::.. Recipes::.. Cooking::.. Studies::.. Analysis::.. Freelancing::.. Storytelling::.. Movie Reviews::.. Audio Reviews etc etc...

WELCOME ON BOARD ;)

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

rssHugger Review



I was looking for sites that are interesting.. similar to my blog and for some enhancements when i got into teh rsshugger website. Till then, i din think of marketing my blog or accelerating traffic. Rsshugger seem to be quite cool. With its varying features, I believe it could provide quality readers who share similar and varying interets like mine. Personal reviewing and ranking are some of the clicks that scored with me at rsshugger. They helps to build loyalty as well as encourage participation to a better lvl.

This is a review based on the initial contact. Will update more depending on the response. Hope to have a safe journey YEAH :D !

No comments: