Anything & Everything





A window into a wide variety of topics...

Family::.. Friends::.. Kids::.. Countries::.. Emotions::.. Recipes::.. Cooking::.. Studies::.. Analysis::.. Freelancing::.. Storytelling::.. Movie Reviews::.. Audio Reviews etc etc...

WELCOME ON BOARD ;)

Thursday, January 31, 2008

lil Star

Twinkle Twinkle Little star...
...How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high...
...Like a diamond in the sky


Aren't we all familiar with this nursery rhyme! .... I am mentioning it here as I was singing this to my 5 month today!... As she fell asleep on my shoulder, this rhyme was continuosly playing in my mind. And why not... I was thinking though those 9 and 1/2 months when I carried my baby in my womb. She is the most beautiful star I have ever seen :D ... She is my life now. But little do I know what future holds for her.. what will she become.. how will she behave... her career.. her family... her children!.. ho!... am i going over the moon now!... As I sing this rhyme to her, I bless, May she have the blessings of Allah in everything she do (Ameen).

No comments: